Networking Projects and Collaborative Tools
- EVO, the Collaboration Network - a large, distributed video/audio system for the LHC and other major High Energy Physics programs
- Ultralight - An Ultrascale Information System for Data Intensive Research
- Caltech High Energy Physics Tier2 - computer cluster at the Caltech Center for Advanced Computing Research, part of the Worldwide LHC Computing Grid
- MonALISA - Monitoring Agents using a Large Integrated Services Architecture
- Fast Data Transfer (FDT) - Application for Efficient Data Transfers
- Caltech @ Supercomputing - The Caltech CMS HEP group participates each year at the Supercomputing conference and has won several bandwidth challenges in efficiently moving traffic among various collaborators. During the conference in 2013 held at Denver, Colorado, the group demonstrated 100G data transfers to CERN and a local Terabit/sec demonstration of moving scientific data.